What Will the Azelaic Acid Pigmentation/Acne Control Do?
- Visibly fades post-acne marks and brown spots.
- Smoothes Skin Texture.
- Shrinks Large Pores.
- Controls Acne.
- Mild exfoliation
Is the Azelaic Acid Pigmentation/Acne Control good for me?
It’s suitable for all skin types. Can be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
What’s Inside The Azelaic Acid Pigmentation/Acne Control?
Water, Azelaic Acid (Skin-Brightening / Acne Control), Glycerin (Skin-Replenishing), Niacinamide (Anti-Aging, Pore Minimizer), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Bearberry (Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi) Leaf Extract (Skin-Brightening / Tone-Improving), 1,2 – Pentanediol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Dimethicone (Emollient), Chrysanthemum Indicum Extract (Soothing, Anti-Aging), Portulaca Oleracea Extract (Hydration, Antioxidant), 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract (Skin-Soothing), Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol (Texture Enhancer), Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Allantoin (Skin-Soothing), Hyaluronic Acid Sodium, Disodium EDTA.
How Should I Use it?
- After cleansing and applying the beauty water, apply two drops and gently smooth all over your face.
- Wait for it to dry before applying other serums and moisturizers. If used during the day, finish off your routine with sunscreen.
- You may experience purging in the first month of use. Do not stop using except it persists.
- Start slowly by using this formulation every other day.
- Increase usage as your skin gets used to the product.
- Usage without sunscreen during the day may cause skin sensitivity.
Make sure to use sunscreen at the end of your routine if used during the day.
Suitable for all skin types.
For external use only.
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before full usage. Introduce new products to your skin slowly so that you can easily identify any source of irritation. You can test on your arm, neck, and face.
Shelf Life: 3 Years.