- Mild to stubborn acne
- Inflammatory and Post Inflammatory acne
- Blemishes and Spots
Recommended Day and Night Routine
Face Recommendation For Mild – Stubborn Acne – All Skin Types 18+
- Lather up a pea size amount of the Mandelic 3-in-1 Face wash, and gently rub on the face for effective exfoliation. Use this 2 times a week. Use an everyday gentle face wash on other days.
- Apply small dots of collagen and hydrating serum on the face, and leave for 1 minute.
- Apply a bit of benzoyl peroxide gel on the affected areas.
- Use a thin layer of niacinamide serum on your face.
- Take a bit of ceramide buffet day cream & heat between your hands. Massage your skin with the tips of your fingers starting at the center of your face and working outward.
- Finish off your routine with sunscreen, the Dang! Ageless Invisible Finish Sun Protection Gel SPF 50+ PA++++.
- Use an everyday gentle face wash.
- Apply 2 drops of Azelaic acid and smooth all over your face. Wait for it to dry before applying the other serums.
- Use the collagen hydrating serum and ceramide day cream as above.
Azelaic Acid: Start with every other day and increase usage to once a day when your skin gets used to the product.
If you react to any of these serums, let your skin rest for 3 days then resume your routine.
Individual results may vary. Always use sunscreen.
- Dang! Ageless Mandelic 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash – 120ml
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocobetain, Cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), Mandelic Acid, Honey, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Polyquaternium-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, disodium EDTA.
- Snail Mucin Multi-Action Serum
Aqua, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadense Extract, Tranexamic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Ceteareth-25, Disodium Edta, P-Hydroxyacetophenone, O-Cymene-5-Ol, [Propylene Glycol, Capryly Hydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate].
- Dang! Ageless Benzoyl Peroxide Gel – 30ml
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Dang! Ageless Ceramide Day Cream -50g
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Petrolatum, Dimethicone Oxyane, Oligopeptide-1, Panthenol, Betaine, Ceramide 1, [Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7], Caprylyl Hydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II.
- Dang! Ageless Invisible Finish Sun Protection Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ – 60ml
Water, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Stearate, PEG-2 Stearate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Dang! Ageless Niacinamide Serum – 30|50ml
Aqua, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, And Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Allantoin.
- Dang! Ageless Azelaic Acid – 30ml
Water, Azelaic Acid (Skin-Brightening / Tone-Improving), Glycerin (Skin-Replenishing), Niacinamide (Anti-Aging, Pore Minimizer), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Bearberry (Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi) Leaf Extract (Skin-Brightening / Tone-Improving), 1,2 – Pentanediol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Dimethicone (Emollient), Chrysanthemum Indicum Extract (Soothing, Anti-Aging), Portulaca Oleracea Extract (Hydration, Antioxidant), 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract (Skin-Soothing), Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol (Texture Enhancer), Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Allantoin (Skin-Soothing), Hyaluronic Acid Sodium, Disodium Edta
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. We always recommend a patch test inside the forearm 24 hours before full usage. Introduce new products to your skin slowly so you can easily identify any source of irritation.